The objectives of Red2Green Foods:
• To set up business incubator for conduct of research which will cater development of novel food products
• To impart hands on training to entrepreneurs for purchase of quality products
• To provide platform form for experimental learning,training,skill development and such other activities for student community through R2G
• Promote product oriented research and development;
• Encourage and accelerate development of indigenous products and packages; and bridge the gap between R&D and commercialisation.
• Serve as business incubation centre for the existing food industries as well as the budding entrepreneurs from both large scale industries as well as medium small, micro enterprises to incubate their ideas also to facilitate in providing 'Hands on training' to students, progressive farmers as well as the potential entrepreneurs.
• Provide a vital source for food companies that are just starting up or evaluating new processes or product lines
• Provide processing vessel,products and process lines of varying capacities to cater the needs of the different sectors of the food industr
• To make available the facilities for the evaluation of new ingredients, formulations and processes on a small and medium scale production and demonstration scope recognizing the importance of Technology Incubation, many institutions has already taken initiatives to nurture this activity. These include policy measures, infrastructure support, entrepreneurial training, IPR facilitation, and create a framework to nurture technology incubation.
For more Details, +91 9447572344